During this online course you will:
- Recognise the pros and cons of chicken farming
- Understand the importance of biosecurity
- Understand poultry farming methods
- Understand some of the regulations involved in chicken farming
- Learn about handling and packing eggs
- Learn about breeds of chickens, feed and housing
- Learn about raising day old chicks in brooders.
Below you will see the course content. When you are ready, begin the course with the introduction. Once you have read through this click on ‘Next’ to move to the next lesson.