By the end of this online course you will have an understanding of:
- How to identify your different customer segments
- Applying concepts of good customer service in your dealings with your customers
- Developing strategies to deal with each customer segment and effectively sell your products into these segments.
These strategies include:
- Working with your customers in determining what to plant or produce
- Setting appropriate prices for your produce
- Working within specific industry parameters to deliver optimum customer service
- Communicating effectively with your customer about quantity and supply issues over the season
- Presenting your product to its best advantage to achieve maximum sales
Below you will see the course content. When you are ready, begin the course with the introduction. Once you have read through this click on mark complete to move to the next lesson.