You are 3 months into the SPP. Congratulations, that’s one season’s worth of learning and networking!
We thought this would be a good opportunity to take a step out from the doing and have a chat around some broader concepts of the farming movement we are all part of, and some aspects of the Tasmanian small-scale farming sector.
In this course we will look at the following:
- The language around farming and what some of the terms actually mean
- The differences between some of these methods and terms
We will also be examining:
- The concept of scale and what we mean by ‘small’
- The Tasmanian small-scale sector
- What the future might look like for the sector
Below you will see the course content. Let’s get started!